Simon’s Bow Company
6883 EJ Velp
E-mail address: email@example.com
Chamber of commerce number: 09206665
VAT number: NL001851823B12
1. These terms and conditions are applicable on every offer of Simon’s Bow Company and on every established distance agreement between Simon’s Bow Company and consumer.
2. Before the distance agreement is concluded, the text of these terms and conditions are made available to the consumer. If this is reasonably not possible, before the agreement is concluded, it will be notified that the terms and conditions can be seen and that they will be send as quickly as possible on request by the consumer without any costs.
3. If the distance agreement is electronically concluded, in deviation of the previous paragraph and before the agreement is concluded, the text of these terms and conditions can be provided to the consumer electronically in such a way that the consumer can easily safe them on a durable database. If this is reasonably not possible, before the agreement is concluded, it will be notified where the terms and conditions can be found electronically and that they can be sent electronically or in a different way on request by the consumer without any costs.
4. In case that besides these terms and conditions specific product- or service conditions apply, the 2nd and 3rd paragraph of this article are of corresponding application and the consumer can, in case of contradictory terms and conditions, rely on the applicable provisions that are most favourable to him.
1. In case an offer has a limited validity or takes place under certain conditions, this will be distinctly mentioned.
2. The offer has a complete and detailed description of the offered products and/or services. The description is detailed enough for the consumer to make a clear assessment of the offer. If Simon’s Bow Company uses images these are of faithful representation of the offered products and/or services. Obvious errors or mistakes in the offer are not binding for Simon’s Bow Company.
3. Every offer has such information, that for the consumer is clear what the rights and obligations are, that are associated with the acceptance of the offer.
This includes in particular:
• the price including taxes;
• the possible costs of delivery;
• the way an agreement comes about and which actions are needed for that;
• whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
• the method of payment, delivery and execution of the agreement;
• the period for accepting the offer, or the period in which Simon’s Bow Company guarantees the price;
• the height of the tariff for distance commination in case the costs of the use of the technique for distance communication is calculated other than at the basic rate for the used means of communication;
• if the agreement after establishment is archived, and if so in which way this can be consulted by the consumer;
• the way in which the consumer, before concluding the agreement, the by him as part of the agreement provided data can check and alter if required;
• the possible other languages in which, besides Dutch, the agreement can be made;
• the codes of conduct Simon’s Bow Company has subjected himself to and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and
• the minimal duration of the distance agreement in case of an extended transaction.
1. The agreement is, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, established at the moment of acceptance of the offer by the consumer and meeting the thereby stated terms.
2. In case the consumer accepts the offer by electronic means, Simon’s Bow Company confirms receiving the acceptance of the offer immediately by electronic means. As long as the receiving of this acceptance is not confirmed by Simon’s Bow Company, the consumer can terminate the agreement.
3. In case the agreement is established electronically. Simon’s Bow Company takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure the electronical transfer of data and assures a safe web environment. In case the consumer can pay electronically, Simon’s Bow Company will take the appropriate security measures.
4. Simon’s Bow Company can – within a legal framework – inform if the consumer is able to meet his payment obligations, as well as enquire after other facts and circumstances that are of importance to a sensible conclusion of the distance agreement. In case Simon’s Bow Company has good grounds to not engage in the agreement based on this enquiry, he has the right to refuse an order or request or to connect special conditions to the execution of the agreement.
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our webshop, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
Right of withdrawal
1. With the purchase of products the consumer has the possibility to terminate the agreement without reason for a period of 14 days. This cooling-off period takes effect on the day after receival of the product by the consumer of by a representative previous designated by the consumer and announced to Simon’s Bow Company.
2. During the cooling-off period the consumer shall handle the product and packaging with care. He will unpack the product or use the product in such a way he needs to in order to be able to determine if he wishes to keep the product. In case he uses his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all the included components and – if reasonably possible – in original state and packaging to Simon’s Bow Company, in accordance with the by Simon’s Bow Company provided reasonable and clear instructions.
This right does not apply to custom made products such as custom arrows, cut to length shaft and custom made strings
Costs in case of withdrawal
When a order is completely cancelled, Simon’s Bow Company will credit the total amount of your order, including the paid shipment costs of the order itself. The costs being made by sending the products back to us won’t be credited. When a order is partially cancelled the returned products excluding the shipping costs will be credited.
If the consumer has paid an amount of money, Simon’s Bow Company will refund this amount as quickly as possible, within 14 days after the return or withdrawal.
Pricing and Tax
1. During the in the offer noted validity the prizes of the offered products and/or services are not raised, except for changes in price as a result of changes in the VAT-rates.
2. In deviation of the previous paragraph Simon’s Bow Company can offer products and/or services, that are tied to fluctuations in the financial market and are beyond the influence ofSimon’s Bow Company, at a variable price.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the establishment of the agreement are only allowed if they are the result of legal regulations or provisions.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the establishment of the agreement are only allowed if Simon’s Bow Company has stipulated this, and:
a. they are the result of legal regulations or provisions, or;
b. the consumer has the authority to cancel the agreement on the day on which the increase takes effect.
5. For orders made from the Netherlands or the European Union, 21% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free.
Delivery and execution
1. Simon’s Bow Company will take the best possible care in receiving and executing the orders.
2. The delivery address provided to Simon’s Bow Company by the consumer will be used as the place for delivery.
3. Simon’s Bow Company will execute and/or ship accepted orders on completion with convenient speed, unless a longer delivery term has been specified. If the delivery has been delayed or if an order can’t be delivered or is partially delivered, the consumer will be notified of this at the latest 7 days after placing the order. In this case the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without any costs.
4. In case of termination as per the previous paragraph Simon’s Bow Company will refund the amount the consumer paid as soon as possible, or at the latest 14 days after termination.
5. If the delivery of a product is not possible, Simon’s Bow Company will exert himself to make a replacement product available. At the latest with delivery there will be clearly noted that a replacement product will be delivered. With replacement products exclusion of the right of withdrawal is not possible. The costs of possible return costs are to be paid by Simon’s Bow Company.
6. The risk of damage and/or missing products remains with Simon’s Bow Company until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a beforehand designated and to Simon’s Bow Company announced representative, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
1. Simon’s Bow Company has a sufficiently disclosed complaint procedure and handles these complaints in accordance to the procedure.
2. Complaints about the execution of the agreement should be, completely and clearly described, submitted within a reasonable amount of time to Simon’s Bow Company, after the consumer noted the shortcomings.
3. Complaints submitted with Simon’s Bow Company will be replied to within 14 days after receiving them. If a complaint has a foreseeable longer processing time, Simon’s Bow Company answers within the term of 14 days with a message of receiving the complaint and an indication as to when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
4. If the complaint cannot be solved with mutual consultation, it becomes a dispute that is susceptible for the dispute settlement.
On agreements between Simon’s Bow Company and the consumer on which these terms and conditions apply, the Dutch Law only applies.